New Lamm M1.2 vs. M1.1

I'm considering going the Lamm route to drive Wilson WP7's. The Lamm hybrid looks like it could be a good match.

Has anyone had the chance to listen to the new M1.2 hybrid amp? How does it compare to the now obsolete M1.1?

Thanks,

Bob
audio_nirvana
Thanks to everyone for your input.

Mike: The Tenor's would be a consideration but next to impossible to audition and out of my price range. Impossible to find used since they just came out.

Tom: I really liked the BAT and probably should have tried to find another.

Lotuss: I've also considered the 90 W tube Lamm but fear I'll run into the same issues I had with the BAT VK75SE.

I've heard the Kharma 3.2 with the Tenor 3.2's and EMM front end. The Kharma's were nice but lacked bottom end extension. I'm sure the Exquisite's are incredible but at a whole different price point.

Rgairns: Thanks for the link.
Bob, the JC-1s take lots of break-in so put some old tubes in your preamp and let it play 24/7 for thirty days and the thin sound will disappear and it slams into focus at about two months 24/7 of music.....The WP7 to my ears is the best WP since the W3P2 so the Parasounds should be a decent match as have similar speakers here.....If you are using balanced the connectors in the JC-1 are bright for the first thirty days and mellow out after that.....Enjoy your new speakers!
Bob Crump: you've commented many times in various threads about the break-in required on the JC-1s. I don't doubt you, but I'm curious why these amps seem to need so much, and why isn't there something Parasound can do about it. I mean, new purchasers of these amps must go through some real pain and frustration (I hope they are being adequately warned, but a lot of buyers wouldn't believe the warnings anyway and would just go straight to disappointment). Is there something about the design of this product that makes it special in this regard?

(Apologies if you've addressed this question elsewhere.)
All amps I am aware of take about two months to settle down and stop being a moving target. AC, the signal, takes about thirty days to settle down and the DC portion of the amp takes a minimum of 45-60 days to settle down. At sixty days you will find most amps are a bit too sweet and most folks look in their cable library to find something brighter than what they used at 30 days....I voiced the JC-1s for complete warm-up and complete break-in and to be just slightly warm of neutral when fully cooked. The unit uses some exotic rectifiers, hyperfast/soft recovery types, that just take a while to settle down. I am not aware of other amps that utilize these except those in the aftermarket that modify amplifiers. The JC-1 is a factory hot rod and is the best we can do in a very powerful SS amp built without much in the way of compromises. Just went through break-in here of my personal set of JC-1s and the nastiest part was as I neared 30 days the amps just got thin in the lower mids/upper bass. They spent almost thirty more days sounding like tube amps and woke up at about two months with an attitude......Oh, I am not a dealer any longer for the amps (ran out of preamp customers more than a year ago) and I do not work for Parasound except on a per job basis.....I wanted Bob to know that the thin sound goes away at a month before he gave up and spent a lot more money for other amps.....