What is the amp for magnepan's: tube or solid?

I have a mesa baron amp, and have been thinking about a bryston to replace it. I buy used equipment only. I would like to get more bass, and have thought about a sub, B&W. Would a Bryston amp add more bass?
jayoo
Also, Tireguy, I believe it's somewhat misleading for you to ascribe to me your decision to procure the Parasounds. It would be nice if I enjoyed that kind of persuasive power, but I believe a certain Oregonian may have had to do more with it if I'm not mistaken.
I had Maggie 3.6's with Bryston 7B-ST's. It's an awesome combo. Maggie's love power, and power will help with the bass.

I also supplemented with a REL sub.

The biggest surprise to me vis-a-vis the bass was the addition of a Maggie/Cardas wire kit. The improvement was jaw dropping. Mye stands help too, but not as much.

Good luck,

Rich
Hey Gladstone, sorry about that- I was quite harsh with out cause, add 6 pints of Guinness to that and well you see what happened. Let's not turn this into the DarTZeel thread though :^) I am swamped right now, but I will call you before the weeks out.