Parasound JC1's vs. Sim Audio W10

I am looking for amps to drive some MBL 101d's and wonder which of these two monoblocks would work the best. Or any other suggestions that you might have.
husk01
Lanny. Yeah, we live a little too far to swap equipment - at least amps :).
1400 hours is a little too long for anyone to be expected to wait, unless you have all ready put down the mula.

time to put on some more music
No comparison - the W-10 all the way, and the more affordable W-6's smoke the JC1s. Remember, the Parasounds are built in Taiwan, are not balanced (huge error on Parasound's part) and have a pretty face. They charge $6k because the contractor who built them (Parasound isn't a "real" company - they don't build anything) has to do a large quantity, so for them to recoup their investement quickly, they have to charge a higher price. The Sims are hand built, using really good parts and an excellent design. Plus they have a 10 year warranty and if you need parts the 15th year they have them. Parasound, you're SOL after 7 years.
Audio4ever, you might want to check your facts. JC-1s have both balanced and single ended inputs, as can be verified on the Parasound website. It sounds as though you haven't looked 'under the hood' of the JC-1s to see the premium parts throughout, including Harris high speed soft recovery diodes, Nichicon Muse caps, Holco and other premium resistors, etc. The warranty is 10 years parts, 5 years labor, so your remark about being SOL after 7 years doesn't make sense. Yes, they are assembled in Taiwan, which enables them to be sold at the price they are, as if hand built they would likely be at least 2 1/2 times the price. Personal preferences aside, it sure sounds as though you have an ax to grind.
I also have to disagree with Audio4ever.
I recently listened to the Sim WS-6's in a friends system.
I was initially impressed with the Sim's.
I then brought over my JC-1's and we unhooked the Sim's, and put my JC-1's in their place.
No contest: My JC-1's were more focused, transparent, dynamic, had deeper and better controlled bass, and had better soundstaging.
While the Sim's sounded excellent, they were too recessed for own own tastes, and the bass quality was so so.
My friend also prefered my JC-1's, and was shocked that they indeed sounded better than his Sim WS-6's!
Just my 2 cents.
Sean - I used to have the same opinion about amps with global negative feedback. This is why I own amps such as the CODA's. I still like them, but I found that it is possible to get the same speed, liquidity, focus and air of these non-feedback amps by doing the right mods to well-designed amps with feedback, namely the JC-1's and the HCA3500. And you get the added bonus of great bass control due to the feedback, which results in extremely low output impedance.