Looking for really fine cables at really low price

I have been listening to excellent sounding Exemplar exception cables for the last several weeks. While my HFCables are better they are also much more expensive than the below $500 cables.

They offer an excellent sound stage, dynamics, and top to bottom quality sound. Not only are they inexpensive but they are very portable and easy to install.

I am not a dealer or investor in this company.
tbg
I purchased from that eBay seller and we will see on the speaker cables. Are you guys terminating or just hooking it up bare wire? I am thinking of going bare wire since it is tinned.
I'm going bare wire as is Jeff Day, Yazaki-san and almost all Day's responders.
Mikirob,

Per this: If anyone here wants the WE 16ga, tajacobs, seller on eBay is legitimate. Most of the Day/Yazaki-san readers are buying from him. I have no connection to tajacobs, just a happy buyer. Day's blog provide a link to seller of Belden 8402. They can terminate RCA or other type for you.

Are you referring to Best-Tronics Pro Audio? Also, it seems that Yazaki-san on Jeff Day's sight has a special way to terminate the ICs. Will Best-Tronics terminate in the same manner upon request?
Garaneau, I just ordered a set and yes Best Tronics wires them exactly the same as Day/Yazaki. Shield soldered to ground on both ends.
Best-Tronics is excellent source for Belden and other pro stuff. Did excellent job for me. Tajacobs also top-notch.