Looking for really fine cables at really low price

I have been listening to excellent sounding Exemplar exception cables for the last several weeks. While my HFCables are better they are also much more expensive than the below $500 cables.

They offer an excellent sound stage, dynamics, and top to bottom quality sound. Not only are they inexpensive but they are very portable and easy to install.

I am not a dealer or investor in this company.
tbg
Are the Belden RCA Cables sold by pair or individual?Did not see if so on Best tronics site.
If the WE 16ga speaker wire is anything like the Supra Ply 3.4W, then 100 hrs sounds about right. My Supras were great out of the box and just got better and better as the hours piled on. I thought that at 50 hrs they wouldn't get any better but I was so wrong on that account. They got even better after the 100 hr mark.

All the best,
Nonoise
John421,
Individual length, so, if you need a one (1) meter pair of interconnect you need approximately six (6) feet of cable. Best-Tronics will cut for you any length as long as you buy their minimum of ten (10) feet. Best-Tronics will also terminate for you if you want that done.

For example, I wanted two pair of interconnect, one three (3) foot and one six (6) foot; so I bought eighteen feet of Belden 8402, Best-Tronics cut and terminated with the terminations I asked for: I asked for Switchcraft RCA. Bingo, two pair terminated, arrived from order to finish about 5 days. On their site they have a box for questions. A helpful fellow named Bartoz quickly got me all settled. Best, Rob
They have changed already and are a tad sharper sounding......not quite as smooth, but more detail and better imaging. Hope I get back that smoothness however. I will update as they burn in running 24/7.