Looking for really fine cables at really low price

I have been listening to excellent sounding Exemplar exception cables for the last several weeks. While my HFCables are better they are also much more expensive than the below $500 cables.

They offer an excellent sound stage, dynamics, and top to bottom quality sound. Not only are they inexpensive but they are very portable and easy to install.

I am not a dealer or investor in this company.
tbg
Crimson audio out of Austin Texas
Incredible sonics

Creston Funk and his son Creston
Great stuff. Great value
Check out Stereo-Lux interconnects from Germany. They are highly regarded among the industry insiders.
A few questions before I jump in. If I understand correctly, the WE 16ga speaker wire tends to get more lively (brighter ?) as it burns in. But, that might be cured by doubling the run. What about the Belden 8402 IC? Does it also become brighter also as it burns in. My preference is to keep body to the music. Thx!
Steakster - My experience with the speaker cables (I have not doubled them yet) and IC results in a "Yes" to both of your questions. Though these changes are noticeable, they are not significant and, IMO, did not alter the character of the 2 types of wires.

IMO, a more noticeable change for the 16 GA came when I went from copper/gold bananas (amp end only) to no connectors.

Re: the IC's, I am going to make a set with the shield connected at the source end only for a comparison.
The Belden wire starts off bright and within just 20 hours becomes natural sounding and quite nice to listen to. Don't let the initial brightness disturb you. It greatly concerned me at first, but quickly went away. The difference is pretty big on the Belden and far less so with the WE wire.