Thiel and tubes

I currently have an audio research d-60 amplifier powering a pair of thiel 1.6. I was looking to replace the audio research amplifier just with something different to change things up. I was offered an interesting trade for it. 2 Dared VP-10 mono blocks. I have often wanted to play with tubes but had a fear that the power thirsty thiels would not like tubes. Other components in my system are a classe 20 preamp, a sony dvp-s7700 cd, and an older technics TT. I just bought the thiels this year and I am kind of scared that with tubes I will be taking a step backwards. Would maybe having a tube source and pre with a ss power amp be a better idea.

So I guess my question is, "is a 10 watt tube amp recommended with thiels".
tiggerpooh
I had excellent results driving CS2s with a Primier 11A (70w/ch). I had poor results with the same spakers and an MV50 (45w/ch).
To follow up Mcmiller's post FWIW, I had enjoyably fine if not outstanding results with an MV-55 driving my 2.2's, but the pairing worked much better in a smaller room.
Joe, as soon as the living room furniture arives, I'll have an open house.

I do need to get some feedback soon on the new set up. I've been tinkering with an Equitech balanced power unit and a Shunyata King Cobra power cord on the Zeus.

And Zaiksman has a significant point. The Zeus is overwhelming as a physical presence in the room. It makes designing around the amp and gear rack a difficult proposition.