Amazing ''Overachieving'' products...your pick?

I have owned both expensive gear (and I do mean expensive) and ''budget'' gear. Many components are mind-boggling on a price-paid versus performance ratio. Three of my favorites are:

1. The Bedini clarifier. This gizmo just plain works. You may like - or not - the difference it makes on your cd's. In my case, it clears up a lot of fog. The cheapest upgrade to ALL my cd's.

2. The Cayin TA-30 integrated amplifier . So much performance and flexibility for so little money. Put it up against anything up to 3 times the price, musically and from a build-quality perspective. Just plain amazing.

3. The Apple i-Pod Mini. Yes, even from in an audiophile application, playing cd's (not downloaded MP3's). You can snob it but you cannot ignore it.

What are YOUR picks ?
sonicbeauty
Johnk -
Thanks for the Jango recommendation. I was not aware of that site. Why do you say it is better than Pandora? Pandora offers free access but with a very affordable subscription provides better sonics over the free version. I visited the Jango site. Noted that the default "artiste" in the search window was Madonna. Entered a few that I like: Stars of the Lid, Kelly Joe Phelps, Chris Whitley. Got "No matches for [artist name]. Please try again". Hmmm...I find these easily on Pandora and in fact that's how I first became aware of 2 of the 3 named here (hearing them on Pandora, that is). In all fairness, I did get hits for others such as Ben Harper, The Blind Boys of Alabama, Massive Attack. Never the less, what do see as Jango's advantage over Pandora?