Amazing ''Overachieving'' products...your pick?

I have owned both expensive gear (and I do mean expensive) and ''budget'' gear. Many components are mind-boggling on a price-paid versus performance ratio. Three of my favorites are:

1. The Bedini clarifier. This gizmo just plain works. You may like - or not - the difference it makes on your cd's. In my case, it clears up a lot of fog. The cheapest upgrade to ALL my cd's.

2. The Cayin TA-30 integrated amplifier . So much performance and flexibility for so little money. Put it up against anything up to 3 times the price, musically and from a build-quality perspective. Just plain amazing.

3. The Apple i-Pod Mini. Yes, even from in an audiophile application, playing cd's (not downloaded MP3's). You can snob it but you cannot ignore it.

What are YOUR picks ?
sonicbeauty
Johnk -
Thanks for the Jango recommendation. I was not aware of that site. Why do you say it is better than Pandora? Pandora offers free access but with a very affordable subscription provides better sonics over the free version. I visited the Jango site. Noted that the default "artiste" in the search window was Madonna. Entered a few that I like: Stars of the Lid, Kelly Joe Phelps, Chris Whitley. Got "No matches for [artist name]. Please try again". Hmmm...I find these easily on Pandora and in fact that's how I first became aware of 2 of the 3 named here (hearing them on Pandora, that is). In all fairness, I did get hits for others such as Ben Harper, The Blind Boys of Alabama, Massive Attack. Never the less, what do see as Jango's advantage over Pandora?
Sorry, that should be, "Never the less, what do YOU see as Jango's advantage over Pandora?"
Pioneer PD-65 CDP. Bought it in 1991, now with a friend, still playing beautiful music.

Anti-Cables IC's - scarily closer to my Valhallas.