Best speaker Cable matching Wilson Audio Sasha

Currently using Kimble Kables 8TC to connect the amp to the Sasha speakers. But would like to upgrade to better suit higher end gear. Amp is Plinius SA-Reference, source is Wadia S7i cd player/DAC. Plinius connects to the Wadia by Transparent MusicLink Super interconnects.

What speaker cable would be recommended for my situation? I would prefer to keep the cost under $3,500. Cable length would be 20 feet.
shivaji
Wilson audio test their speaker's with transparent audio cables, which I do like, they work great together, however, getting the transparent cables at 20 feet at your budget will not happen, you will have to spend big money for big money speakers.
Well Audiolabyrinth, what cables do you recommend? Have you ever heard of TARA cables? That's what I have on my Wilson's.
I have to also recommend staying with Transparent. I have Wilson loudspeakers and was amazed when I placed both the interconnects and speaker cables into my system. I am also using Super cables. It sounds as if you don't want to stay with Transparent? Try and find a used pair on here and try them. I was against them until my local dealer brought over a pair for me to try in my system. The sound now emits from a black background with a really low noise floor evident on those recordings that can take advantage of it. The soundstage also opened up as never before. I now use all Transparent cables except for their p/c's.
Hi Zd542, what model Tara Cables do you have on your system?, everyone know's Tara Labs is my favorite cables above anything else, still, I do like Transparent cables, back in the day, Dan D Agostino when he was with krell, Dave Wilson, and Transparent cables were very good friend's, they started their business at the same time, and in turn, they use to have each other's equipment in one system for show audition's, do you remember that back years ago?