Breaking in a new amp

Does it matter when breaking in a new amp if the volume is played loud or will the break-in process happen at a low volume just as quickly? (solid state amp)
bobheinatz
Power dissipation in the output devices is actually at its' highest level at 1/3 rated power output. If you really want to torture-test, that's where it's done.
From Bryston's website:
"Each and every Bryston amplifier undergoes a very extensive "burn-in" procedure. Following a complete operational checkout, every amplifier is placed on a test-bench and run for 100 hours at full output (one hour on/ one hour off for additional thermal stress), with a high frequency square-wave input and a capacitive load. This extremely rigorous burn in quickly "matures" components and weeds out any potential premature failures. The result is reliable trouble-free performance for many years, and is backed by Bryston's exclusive 20-year full warranty."
Driver, if I ran my amps at max continuous output, my wife would leave me and the neighbors would call the cops. I have 100 watt tube mono's running through coincident speakers. This will get me about 112db with peaks over 115db!
I'd like to hear a few cuts on your system. Heard some Coincidents w/Manley gear & liked it a lot!

One of the nice things about being home during the day is nobody cares what I do with the volume control but I don't always play loud. Today I'm being pretty mellow, staying in the low 80's listening to Paraguayan Harp & Indian Flute music.
Saw an ad with a smashed Naim amp on the concrete caption was:
"Sorry, I did'nt catch your Naim".

Ooppppps you said break-in not break.