Breaking in a new amp

Does it matter when breaking in a new amp if the volume is played loud or will the break-in process happen at a low volume just as quickly? (solid state amp)
bobheinatz
From Bryston's website:
"Each and every Bryston amplifier undergoes a very extensive "burn-in" procedure. Following a complete operational checkout, every amplifier is placed on a test-bench and run for 100 hours at full output (one hour on/ one hour off for additional thermal stress), with a high frequency square-wave input and a capacitive load. This extremely rigorous burn in quickly "matures" components and weeds out any potential premature failures. The result is reliable trouble-free performance for many years, and is backed by Bryston's exclusive 20-year full warranty."
Driver, if I ran my amps at max continuous output, my wife would leave me and the neighbors would call the cops. I have 100 watt tube mono's running through coincident speakers. This will get me about 112db with peaks over 115db!
I'd like to hear a few cuts on your system. Heard some Coincidents w/Manley gear & liked it a lot!

One of the nice things about being home during the day is nobody cares what I do with the volume control but I don't always play loud. Today I'm being pretty mellow, staying in the low 80's listening to Paraguayan Harp & Indian Flute music.
Saw an ad with a smashed Naim amp on the concrete caption was:
"Sorry, I did'nt catch your Naim".

Ooppppps you said break-in not break.
Driver, thanks for the complement.
Paraguayan Harp & Indian Flute! Should be interesting. I wouldn't have a clue where to find that in Pittsburgh.
I've been disenchanted with cd's lately since I put a new Golring on my Sota table. The depth and imaging is unreal. Maybe I'll hit the used record store on the way home and look for some stuff from Parguay and India????