What SS Int Amp to match with Sonus Faber?

Hi all,

Need some inputs on SS Int Amp which would be a good match with Sonus Faber Speaker? Budget of about USD3K. Looking for tube-like sound.

The exact model is the Domus Grand Piano with sensitivity of 90dB and impedance of 4 ohms.

Many Thanks!
pingpong
Thanks for all the response.

Well I'm looking for amp with remote control , so the Musica is out for me.

As for the Lavardin, I'm not too sure will the 35W be enough. I have heard the Sugden A21SE (Class A, 30W) driving the Spendor S8E, and found the pair to be lacking in details and bass.

Unfortunately we don't have Cairn dealer here in my country.

I did considered tube, the Cary SLI-80 in particular, but Cary stuffs are kinda overpriced here.

Many Thanks!
I'm using the Pathos Classic one (70W) with Sonus Faber Amator 2 and it's great. Never felt underpower but I don't really listen very loud. The Pathos Logos with 110W would also be a good match , I assume.
Sigh..we also cannot find Pathos here...

the next viable option is the Audio Research Vsi55... any comments?

Many Thanks
I recently purchased a classic Dual 75a rebuilt Acoustic Research 6550 based Tube amp. I was going to sell it along with my Sonus Faber Grand Pianos because I had just purchased a Cary v12r Tube amp and JM Labs Mini Utopias. In a head to head competition that my wife and I held just last night the Sonus Fabers blew them away hand down. I was actually a little disappointed and suprised but the winner was clear. I know the Grands are a floor standing speaker and have a larger cabinet, but the base response from the Grands was terrific coming from the AR amp which they seem to love. It is making me rethink whih amp I am going to use as well as which speakers. I do not know your reason on looking for ss amps so my comments may be unhelpful, but I have to say the grand pianos match better with a 75 watt per channel tube amp than with the 120 watt per channel solid state that I was using them with. I was kind of scared to feed them too much power with only 7 inch drivers but they loved the AR's 75 watts even at high volumes. I also had the amp hooked straight to the speakers and they did not sound flat at all while the JM Labs did. Don't get me wrong I was actually impressed with the JM Labs and they had more base than I had heard that they did. The Sonus- AR combo was just terrific though.
The speakers are Italian, why not go for an Italian amp? Audio Analogue Settanta Puccini at 70 watts/channel should be the amp to go for at just under USD2K. I have heard the Puccini SE in my own system and it floored me, it belongs to a friend who has very old 4 Ohm EPI speakers.

Another friend of mine has the SF GP being driven by Unision Research amp, that too is a good combination.

Not sure you can source it where you are but thought I should put in my 2 cents also if it helps.