Where do you find new music?

I'm not talking about the latest LP from the White Stripes or whoever, where do you get introduced to most of the new music that you end up buying?

Radio, friends homes, AudiogoN or catalogs like Acoustic Sounds or Music Direct are all options. What is your best resource.

P.S. I'm talking about introductions, not where you buy it.
128x128nrchy
I'm lucky enough to have 88.5 WXPN Phili for the first half of my commute and 90.5 (WBJB?) "The Night" for the second half each morning. (And vv on the way home). Both are public radio stations that really explore the best unplayed and hardly played new singer-song-writers out there. I love it.
I go to Barnes & Noble. They let you listen to any cds you wish prior to buying.
www.wfmu.org or NJ West Orange 91.1;
anything that comes up with label Axiom, Nonsuch, Spoon, Discipline and certainly ECM.
DirecTV has pretty good music channels and you can look up the artists name and then go buy it. My college radio station is where I get most my ideas. Also the magazines like TAS and Stereophile or HI FI+ all recommend some terrific music which is half the reason I buy them.