Best female vocals on CD

Want recommendations for Female recordings on CD. Thanks Joe
jwstannese647
Can someone please recommend where to find a Margo Timmons CD? I am very interested after reading all this, but have been unable to find even a single recording.
Puresource, just look under "Cowboy Junkies"...I guess that you have not realized Margo is the lead singer of said Canadaian group...kind of a family operation. However, avoid their latest titled "Open"...instead go for "Lay It Down" or "The Trinity Sessions".

Besides, I also like Lucinda Williams' just released album titled "Get Right With God"...no preaching...but a sound and poetry in the "Junkies" idiom. Enjoy!
Here are a few I have not seen mentioned Annie Hayden /The Rub, maybe hard to find but well worth the effort. Kritin Hersh / Sunny Border Blue, from my point of view the best of the year so far. Then there is old favorites Lori Carson and Lisa Germano to name a few.
Vinylsaur: Waycool, another Annie Haslam fan! I recently picked up Live at Carnegie Hall in perfect condition. I saw her many years ago ... she was nursing a very sore throat, and still sounded amazing.