"Kid A" the new "Dark Side @ Moon" ?

Totally hooked on this Radiohead collection. Think it stands out in the current '80's type talent drought. Welcome advice on similarly compelling stuff.
kkirkpac099
Snook2 if you are into Eno try a CD called Sakura by Susumu Yakoto on Leaf records. This is very like Eno a bit more contemporary and really amazing ambient music. Trust me.
What's the deal with Kid A? I hated it when I first heard it. I'm pretty sure that I still don't particularly like it. However, it has been spending a remarkeable amount of time in the old CD player. Just can't seem to stop listening to it. Wierd.
I too thought nothing special when I first heard kid a now though I am amazed! Great Disc! I could also recommend Front line Assembly and Delerium. Allthough they are more industrial I find their work incredible
Hey Ben Cambell, wow I'm surprised to see a Susumu Yokota fan on here. I really like that one too. You've got to check out Vladislav Delay "entain" (if you haven't) if you are into ambient. I'd be interested in any stuff you might reccomend to me.