"Kid A" the new "Dark Side @ Moon" ?

Totally hooked on this Radiohead collection. Think it stands out in the current '80's type talent drought. Welcome advice on similarly compelling stuff.
kkirkpac099
What's the deal with Kid A? I hated it when I first heard it. I'm pretty sure that I still don't particularly like it. However, it has been spending a remarkeable amount of time in the old CD player. Just can't seem to stop listening to it. Wierd.
I too thought nothing special when I first heard kid a now though I am amazed! Great Disc! I could also recommend Front line Assembly and Delerium. Allthough they are more industrial I find their work incredible
Hey Ben Cambell, wow I'm surprised to see a Susumu Yokota fan on here. I really like that one too. You've got to check out Vladislav Delay "entain" (if you haven't) if you are into ambient. I'd be interested in any stuff you might reccomend to me.
i think that this not a cd for casual listening or car listening. One really needs to do the whole audio geek thing with lites out and eyes shut. The first time i listened to this cd, i had to play it straght thru again to make sure it was that killer. I dont like their previous stuff at all. Kid A is it.