Techno Anyone?

Does any body on this forum every listen to techno type music? I do a little and am amazed at how good some of it actually sounds and it also tends to be very adventurous. Or are most of you the Tech*NO* crowd which I would understand.
tireguy
Here are some awesome ones not mentioned yet: For the down-tempo or similar "trip-hop" we have Massive Attack-any of their records are must haves. Also, Faithless would fall into this catogory-I have seen Leftfield mentioned here which is also good, but IMO not up to the above mentioned. A side project of FSOL, Delerium remaines one of my favs- especially Semantic spaces, Karma, and Poem. This is some GREAT electronica-dark, delicious, sexy, and Hi fi sound that has to be heard. If anyone finds this music interesting and infectious like I have you might look for a new release from Balligomingo-the only one on the shelf as it is their 1st release-Awesome! Well I could keep going-if anyone finds any of this interesting I have much more to add to the pile...Great stuff mentioned in other posts as well- I am making a list!
Word has it that massive attack is back in the studio coming out with a new one soon!!! keep your eyes out for it.
Paul Oakenfold, Run Lola Run (track #14), A lot of 'Euphoria' albums, Leftism (Leftfield).
Scottshannon, I can't seeem to find Delerium (FSOL side project)CD's. How would you compare this music with their older work ??(lifeforms, dead cities, isdn). I AM DESPERATE TO GET MORE FSOL!!!!
There is a delerium mix of a Sarah Machlachlan song which I love and I just found a Paul Oakenfold remix of a U2 song! I was excited to say the least, two of my favorite performers at once.