Techno Anyone?

Does any body on this forum every listen to techno type music? I do a little and am amazed at how good some of it actually sounds and it also tends to be very adventurous. Or are most of you the Tech*NO* crowd which I would understand.
tireguy
Word has it that massive attack is back in the studio coming out with a new one soon!!! keep your eyes out for it.
Paul Oakenfold, Run Lola Run (track #14), A lot of 'Euphoria' albums, Leftism (Leftfield).
Scottshannon, I can't seeem to find Delerium (FSOL side project)CD's. How would you compare this music with their older work ??(lifeforms, dead cities, isdn). I AM DESPERATE TO GET MORE FSOL!!!!
There is a delerium mix of a Sarah Machlachlan song which I love and I just found a Paul Oakenfold remix of a U2 song! I was excited to say the least, two of my favorite performers at once.
In the coursing veins of Infected Mushroom, Hallucinogen and Aphex Twin lies an amazing collaboration called Shpongle. As far as I know this outfit has released 2 (nothing short of) amazing albums. Composition, sonics, emotion, it's all there. Can't say I'd recommend one album over another.