Cars R OK, but what kind of motorcycle do you have

The thread about what AudiogoNers drive is fun to see, but I was wondering what kind of motorcycles are represented by the crazy people here? I know this has been discussed a little on other threads, but If we can slip this by the censors, it might be fun.

I have a Victory V92C. It's a few years old now, but it still a fun cruiser!

What about you?
128x128nrchy
because its better to focus on ripping off their presumably rich customers for $1000 oil changes, under the guise of a "12,000 mile service"

Never seen a Duke with 12k on the clock, well not working anyways,lol. Dukes have got that premature whizzbang factor.
Gawdbless,

A good point re mileage - yes one of the criticisms of Ducati owners is that they are poseurs who never actually ride motorbikes.

I suffered through more than 25,000 miles on my 1098, although tough to say how many actually, because the odometer broke too!

On the exceptional day when it was running perfectly, I must say it was wonderful and sounds like no other bike.

In the meantime, I am enjoying the BMW, and may get a Honda Repsol or Yamaha R1 for a hopefully reliable back up.
1980 BMW R100T with an S fairing. Not the fastest or best stopping bike in the world but I love the simplicity. Being able to remove the exhaust, head, cylinder and detach the wrist pin in under 45 minutes with little more than a couple of sockets and wrenches is what makes the airheads an ideal "everyday" machine. Road side repairs aren't nearly as worrisome as they are on modern bikes. It's nice to hear of other riders out there on the 'gon. I assume all of you wear ear plugs while riding? ; )
2 1981 Maico 490's
1 1981 Maico 250
1 1978 Maico 440
1 1979 Maico 440
1 1983 Maico 490