Cars R OK, but what kind of motorcycle do you have

The thread about what AudiogoNers drive is fun to see, but I was wondering what kind of motorcycles are represented by the crazy people here? I know this has been discussed a little on other threads, but If we can slip this by the censors, it might be fun.

I have a Victory V92C. It's a few years old now, but it still a fun cruiser!

What about you?
128x128nrchy
1980 BMW R100T with an S fairing. Not the fastest or best stopping bike in the world but I love the simplicity. Being able to remove the exhaust, head, cylinder and detach the wrist pin in under 45 minutes with little more than a couple of sockets and wrenches is what makes the airheads an ideal "everyday" machine. Road side repairs aren't nearly as worrisome as they are on modern bikes. It's nice to hear of other riders out there on the 'gon. I assume all of you wear ear plugs while riding? ; )
2 1981 Maico 490's
1 1981 Maico 250
1 1978 Maico 440
1 1979 Maico 440
1 1983 Maico 490
I have two

2006 ZX10R
2008 GSXR 1000

I like my 10R but love my GSXR. My Gixxer is heavily modified putting about 180 hp to the ground.
Honda ST1100 ABS - made the switch a year and a half ago from a cruiser to this tourer. It's an amazing combination of poise and agility, a very pleasant way to cover lots of miles, either straight or twisty.