Cars R OK, but what kind of motorcycle do you have

The thread about what AudiogoNers drive is fun to see, but I was wondering what kind of motorcycles are represented by the crazy people here? I know this has been discussed a little on other threads, but If we can slip this by the censors, it might be fun.

I have a Victory V92C. It's a few years old now, but it still a fun cruiser!

What about you?
128x128nrchy
I have two

2006 ZX10R
2008 GSXR 1000

I like my 10R but love my GSXR. My Gixxer is heavily modified putting about 180 hp to the ground.
Honda ST1100 ABS - made the switch a year and a half ago from a cruiser to this tourer. It's an amazing combination of poise and agility, a very pleasant way to cover lots of miles, either straight or twisty.
For anyone familiar with the weather in and around NYC this winter, I thought you might be interested to know that other than 2 or 3 days, I have continued to ride > 80 miles every day in and out of midtown on the BMW S1000RR.

It has started right up on the first try, even in 15 degree weather yesterday, and the DTC and ABS set to "rain" mode have worked perfectly on slippery roads.

So a 193 horsepower race bike with lights, or a daily driver and winter commuter car, depending on your perspective.

Highly recommended.
My very first motorcycle was a BMW. Here's the reason I got it.

I had a friend who lived on E. 93rd and when I visited him I always checked out the BMW with the Earles fork parked on the sidewalk a house down from my friend's. Winter comes and the bike never moves. Whether it's raining, icy or covered with snow, the bike sits there uncovered. It's now towards the end of winter and I'm sitting on the front stoop when the owner of the BMW comes out. He dusts the bike seat off, fiddles with the carbs and the bike started on the first kick. I was totally blown away! I had to get me one.

Personally I think you're a little crazy riding in urban areas in bad weather. One of the most memorable rides I ever took was in 8" of fresh snow thru the upper Eastside into Central Park. I took a few laps around the park slipping and sliding the whole way. The park was nearly deserted except for the cross country skiers and occasional dog walker. In the northern parts there wasn't even tire tracks in the snow. I used my legs as outriggers and rode until my feet got frozen.

Stay crazy!