Arthur Salvatore WoW comments??

Anyone ever read about this audio critic? his site is at http://www.high-endaudio.com/ but for the real deal go there and scroll down to 'audio critique' and click on that link and you will not be able to stop reading. i recommend reading his 'philosophy' first and then his 'recommended components list' - although i know you guys will reverse that order; it was worth a try.
This guy has some very interesting things to say about audio and has really gotten hot and heavy with the top magazines and he's published his heated correspondences with them and you'll love it.
Please comment here after reading about this guy.
kublakhan
CFB how right you are ! I can say what I asterixes-well like, if its therapeutic for me. Only one little mistake: I thought lawyers - perhaps not always in court - but in establishing all the pertinent circumstances of a case had to be precise-- it - ahem was not animal excrement - it definitely was human shit!! Yes and Kubla, Lopez or Judd? Salivating Salvi wouln't have a chance, I'd get some new Viag..ahem- life into these old bones, power down the rig and go stalking myself. Yes.
P.S.:This is getting to be a hilarious thread. Asterixes Salvatore, rather lets get on with our fun.
Cheers to all
Some numbnuts thought I was serious in my first post. Zero tolerance on stooling all of a sudden?
For heavens sake J, did you get minuses too? I'll even you out some. Stool, man!
Yeah, it's ok though, I feel better after calling the guilty party a mean name in the forum. And I went around and nialed everyone that has posted in the last 72 hours with negatives. Anyone new or with Lev in their name got it twice. Took me a while, but damn if it didn't feel good!
Wow, no wonder you've got "thunder " in your name J. Does J stand for Jupiter? Just be careful you don't cause too many shorts in Mark LEVinson gear! But then you can always call Cornfedboy to defend you, though he might be very expensive.(All us audiophiles need money and that aplenty! Believe me, I know...)