Anyone use Salamander Design racks? Comments?

Salamader Design seems to offer a wide variety of semi-custom rack options. Does anyone have experience with these racks? If so, would you please do a quick rundown of the pros and cons?
tvad
I have one,it looks good but does not provide any vibration control whatsoever.I pai $ 500 for mine 3 years ago and actually regret now.It is a A/V stand manufacture not a high end one so basicalle my stand now is the weakest point in my system.But if you gonna use it for home theatre,go for it.It is a well biult american stand.
I have a synergy twin 20 in walnut & chrome. I really like the looks & most importantly it offers great flexibility. It also offers the ability to add items/expand down the road, albeit you may have to disassemble to re-assemble.

I think the only downside is the look may not appeal to everyone, especially if you have very traditional taste. I would also recommend deciding what you want upfront since you probably get better pricing. Adding pieces after the fact can get pretty costly.
Wonderful, but a little pricey; however, still worth it. I have two of them :Synergy 40 and a triple with a LCD TV on the latter. Easy to assemble, nice looking IMHO.

Tom
I wonder if the vibration control issue could be addressed with either Neuance shelves and/or Aurios?
I have one. Not sure of the model, but it looks good. Black with metallic mesh on a door that opens towards you. In retrospect I don't think it was worth the 700$ I paid for it. It's not rock solid when you put pressure on it side to side it bends . Also I don't think it's design eliminates vibrations. I think there are better racks out there. Someone on here will know.