Anyone use Salamander Design racks? Comments?

Salamader Design seems to offer a wide variety of semi-custom rack options. Does anyone have experience with these racks? If so, would you please do a quick rundown of the pros and cons?
tvad
Wonderful, but a little pricey; however, still worth it. I have two of them :Synergy 40 and a triple with a LCD TV on the latter. Easy to assemble, nice looking IMHO.

Tom
I wonder if the vibration control issue could be addressed with either Neuance shelves and/or Aurios?
I have one. Not sure of the model, but it looks good. Black with metallic mesh on a door that opens towards you. In retrospect I don't think it was worth the 700$ I paid for it. It's not rock solid when you put pressure on it side to side it bends . Also I don't think it's design eliminates vibrations. I think there are better racks out there. Someone on here will know.
What I like about the Salamander racks are the "cabinet" look, the adjustable shelves, and the availability of the mesh door for ventilation. I'm open to other suggestions. The feedback thus far has been less than enthusiastic. I'm glad I asked the question!
When I was rack shopping, I considered Salamander, but cheaped out with the very similar DIY Flexy design, which is as dimensionally customizable, but probably not going to look as nice depending on the DIYer. I have since jumped off the Post and MDF designs because my experience with Ikea's LACK had led me to conclude that there are many more better sounding designs. The Ikea is not as good looking as Salamander, but I have yet to find anything that looks nice and sounds nice that is not near $1k.