How Much Time do You Surf on Audiogon?

I found myself spending a half hour on my lunch break at work, and an additional two hours at home !!
I won't mention weekends.
My system sounds great.
Anyone else out there have this habit ?
128x128rx8man
If I spent as much time studying for a degree as I do on Audiogon.................................................
I'd be either a Rocket Scientist or Nuclear Physicist by now..............................................
I had to get my teeth drilled at the DENTIST right after work, the whole side of my left face is numb.
I came home, kissed my wife, went (ran) upstairs.
Here I am AGAIN, in PAIN, on you-know-where.
Prpixel, all I have to say is DAMN!!!!! 11 tickets in 5 days! A friend of mine got ticketed on vacation in near Whistler a couple weeks ago. The cop told him he could pay the ticket once he returned to the US or he could just blow it off and wait two years before returning to Canada, because by then the ticket and the warranty for his arrest would be wiped from his record.

I live in Los Angeles and have thought many times of driving up the coast so I could attend one of Skip Barber's one or two-day driving clinics at Laguna Seca. The only thing that worries me is on the drive back I may think I'm Racer X and drive my car off one those beautiful cliffs on Highway One. I almost did that in 1986. I spun out and wound up backwards in the middle of the road. Hopefully, an older and wiser[?] Green-man will realize that those driving schools will also make me a safer driver, one that will react correctly in emergency situations.

I can definitely believe the CRX was that much fun. Small and light make a VERY fun drive. The only thing I've experienced close to that was my '96 Integra GSR. I had H&R springs in that and it felt like a go-kart in comparison to my then new in '99 M3.

A lot of fine cars you've owned and driven. The only one from that list I've driven is the NSX. I love that car. It was like a 168mph Accord. Easy to drive and a great high speed cruiser. I did drive one of those 493HP SL55 AMGs last summer on a blind date. I meet the gal at a resturant and she jumps out and says she wants me to drive because she hates driving. And she owns a $150,000 car? All that power and all those creature comforts made for a very isolated and numb feeling car. Not fun.

Czapp, I can dig it. My coworkers recognize the yellow glow from my monitor that suddenly flashes to a different color when I hear approaching foot steps, heheh. Concealing an audio addiction ain't so bad, at least we're not hiding 47 jars of dried barf in our closets like some of those young gals that suffer from bulimia. Yuck!
RX8man, I feel ya buddy. i had a root canal and a deep-cleaning on tuesday, they had to numb my whole face.

the worst part is the dental assistants are always hotties. Cant help but feel like a chump when they ask you when to schedule yer next appointment and yet sitting there saying "blu bluuhhd bub baludadub" while drooling blood all over yer chin.

hehehe
Yeah, but if you got smothered by some dental assistant bossom, it was well worth it. "Ged dad tib ouba ma fasth!"
Slappy, I hear ya, the deeeeeeep cleaning was my "previous" visit to this one !
"She" said they didn't want to "torture" me all-at-once !
I know I'm married, but my hygenist (Wendy) is a real sexy fox, with the most beautiful pearly-whites that ever smiled above my open mouth ! (as I'm fully reclined)