How Much Time do You Surf on Audiogon?

I found myself spending a half hour on my lunch break at work, and an additional two hours at home !!
I won't mention weekends.
My system sounds great.
Anyone else out there have this habit ?
128x128rx8man
RX8man, I feel ya buddy. i had a root canal and a deep-cleaning on tuesday, they had to numb my whole face.

the worst part is the dental assistants are always hotties. Cant help but feel like a chump when they ask you when to schedule yer next appointment and yet sitting there saying "blu bluuhhd bub baludadub" while drooling blood all over yer chin.

hehehe
Yeah, but if you got smothered by some dental assistant bossom, it was well worth it. "Ged dad tib ouba ma fasth!"
Slappy, I hear ya, the deeeeeeep cleaning was my "previous" visit to this one !
"She" said they didn't want to "torture" me all-at-once !
I know I'm married, but my hygenist (Wendy) is a real sexy fox, with the most beautiful pearly-whites that ever smiled above my open mouth ! (as I'm fully reclined)
Rx
I'm sure she has the same feeling as she looks into yer decayed grill and pulls a rusty nail out of yer yellowish-brown bleeding molar.
Just kiddin bud!
While i'd like to respond to comments directed back at my previous statements, my 15 minutes per day is just about up : )

Slappy: what a beautiful job you did of describing someone's mouth. YECH.... : ) PS... It CRACKED me up : ) Sean
>