How Much Time do You Surf on Audiogon?

I found myself spending a half hour on my lunch break at work, and an additional two hours at home !!
I won't mention weekends.
My system sounds great.
Anyone else out there have this habit ?
128x128rx8man
Slappy, I hear ya, the deeeeeeep cleaning was my "previous" visit to this one !
"She" said they didn't want to "torture" me all-at-once !
I know I'm married, but my hygenist (Wendy) is a real sexy fox, with the most beautiful pearly-whites that ever smiled above my open mouth ! (as I'm fully reclined)
Rx
I'm sure she has the same feeling as she looks into yer decayed grill and pulls a rusty nail out of yer yellowish-brown bleeding molar.
Just kiddin bud!
While i'd like to respond to comments directed back at my previous statements, my 15 minutes per day is just about up : )

Slappy: what a beautiful job you did of describing someone's mouth. YECH.... : ) PS... It CRACKED me up : ) Sean
>
Yeah, I went to have my teeth cleaned a few months ago. 15 minutes into the cleaning they realized I had fallen asleep face down in the chair.................
Gunbie,

Always wanted to buy an Integra GSR type R. That little rice burner engine revs like a cycle engine. Problem is that all the dealers in this area were selling them for $5-8K over sticker. I don't pay the sticker price for any car. Since I lost the ability to drive I've lost most interest in cars. It's just to depressing. I used to wax my car once a month. I waxed my wifes SUV for the first time this week; she's had the thing for 18 months. Enough said.