How Much Time do You Surf on Audiogon?

I found myself spending a half hour on my lunch break at work, and an additional two hours at home !!
I won't mention weekends.
My system sounds great.
Anyone else out there have this habit ?
128x128rx8man
I'm on here about an hour a day. Interesting to me is that I have reduced reading the paper, working in my woodshop and other activities to make time to be here. Last winter was the first winter I didn't build any furniture in my shop because I spent time listening to my system and being on Agon. As with most, my life is packed full, to spend time on anything else, something has to go away. If my wife would only let me move my shop tools into our living room, I'd be all set!

If you guys think you have it bad. I sometimes get up in the middle of the night and log on. It's the first thing I do when I wake up and the last before I go to bed. That is if I can stay in bed long enough LOL.

Cheers
Holy mackeral Freakygreek !!
I've done the same thing too !!
Middle-of-the-night syndrome, like raiding the fridge !!
There are lots of better things to do with my time than spending it on Audiogon, I just don't know what they are.
I told people I only log on to "check my e-mails" but that excuse wore thin. Now I usually log on late at night so I don't have people asking me stupid questions about what I'm doing on the internet.
If new revolutionary products didn't keep coming out weekly, maybe I could stop hanging out at A-gon and devote my time to other things - like sleep.
Sometimes I can't stop responding to threads. I think I have diarrhea of the hands. Help!