D-SONIC SOA Class-D Core Amps. The best Class-D ?

Owner/Designer Dean Deacon of D-Sonic in Houston in recent months dropped using the B&O ICE amps which he now only uses in the surround channels of his multi-channel home theater amps. He now uses a new Class-D amp in all of his Magnum2 mono and two channel amps which he states is the most technically advanced Class-D amp on the market, called the SOA Class-D core amps. The recent review in 6Moons of his new M2-1500M amp concludes its the closest that Class-D has ever come to tube amps in the upper mid-range and high frequencies.
Anyone bought or heard recently the D-Sonic M2-1500M or the M2-600M? What are your opinions?
audiozen
Have not rad article yet, but would love a compare of newer D-Sonics versus other more pricey newer Class D technology as well as against the current old guard of Icepower, etc.
Mapman, for all audible parameters, I comfortably prefer the performance of the simple implementation of Ncore NC1200 in Veritas monoblocks over the old/discontinued Rowland M312 based on a relative complex implementation of ICEpower 1000ASP. In turns, I moderately prefer M312 over Bel Canto REF1000M (Mk.2) monos, which I much prefer over any other ICEpower amps I have heard over the years.

The article touches on my preference of Veritas over old M312.

G.
Bruno Putzeys during the past year has made the statement that his "Advanced Technology" with his newest Ncore/Hypex designs spins circles around other linear amplifiers on the market. Hmmm...sounds like Hype-X to me. That may have been true six years ago when the only challenge Bruno had to face were the designs from B&O and Tripath. He addressed the issues regarding feedback problems in the upper bands of those designs and the noise floor. During the past two years great advancements have been made as well by very bright engineer's with Pascal and Abletec, as well as the very innovative in house switching designs by DAT and their Cherry Ultra mono amps, Arion Audio, Nuforce and their Reference 18's, the DS450M from Audio Research which has the second largest power supply in the world for a Class D amp, the Marten M-amp from Sweden is #1 for the largest power supply for a Class D amp on the market. 2013 is the most explosive year ever for new Class D amp designs, and I think Bruno's pair of Mola-Mola amps and his Preamp selling for $25K for the complete system is going to be a hard sell given whats on the market this year at a much lower price point which will yield the same performance results.
Hi Audiozen, there are doubtless a number of worthy class D amps in the new generation.... I am looking forward to you examining a few up close in detail, and then letting us know your opinion on their actual sonic behavior. G.