D-SONIC SOA Class-D Core Amps. The best Class-D ?

Owner/Designer Dean Deacon of D-Sonic in Houston in recent months dropped using the B&O ICE amps which he now only uses in the surround channels of his multi-channel home theater amps. He now uses a new Class-D amp in all of his Magnum2 mono and two channel amps which he states is the most technically advanced Class-D amp on the market, called the SOA Class-D core amps. The recent review in 6Moons of his new M2-1500M amp concludes its the closest that Class-D has ever come to tube amps in the upper mid-range and high frequencies.
Anyone bought or heard recently the D-Sonic M2-1500M or the M2-600M? What are your opinions?
audiozen
McBuddah: It's great to hear your story. About a month ago, i bought the d-sonic 1200s. while the amp is still opening up, i couldnt agree with you more when you say that your system hasn't sounded this great! i am still in awe about what a 24 pound box did for my system. these amps are incredible.
Rock on! keep on rockin' !
jorge
So Mcbuddah and Jorge's D-sonics are Abletec based then?

ANy detail comparisons to any other amps in addition to those mentioned already are appreciated. Thx.
Mapman...yes, they are Abletec amps designed by Patrik Bostrom. When I first brought attention to Abletec and Pascal months ago, most on this thread including Guido never heard of these brands. During the past several months I have read at least five other reviews on Forums by owners who purchased these amps with the same impressions. In a Euro high tech magazine interview I read awhile back with Patrik Bostrom, he explained he never liked the sound of Class D amps and his goal was to design an amp that sounds and performs like the best AB amps available. He has designed at least four new circuit technologies that have patents pending. I consider Patrik at the forefront of Class D engineering and rate him #1 and Bruno Putzeys #2. Bostrom is younger than Bruno and is a rising star as a Class D design engineer. The amps are manufactured in China by Swedish company, The Etal Group, who bought Abletec earlier this and work very closely with Patrik.
Audiozen, I can no longer find the Abletec web site:

http://www.abletec.com/

Any ideas?

G.