D-SONIC SOA Class-D Core Amps. The best Class-D ?

Owner/Designer Dean Deacon of D-Sonic in Houston in recent months dropped using the B&O ICE amps which he now only uses in the surround channels of his multi-channel home theater amps. He now uses a new Class-D amp in all of his Magnum2 mono and two channel amps which he states is the most technically advanced Class-D amp on the market, called the SOA Class-D core amps. The recent review in 6Moons of his new M2-1500M amp concludes its the closest that Class-D has ever come to tube amps in the upper mid-range and high frequencies.
Anyone bought or heard recently the D-Sonic M2-1500M or the M2-600M? What are your opinions?
audiozen
Mapman...yes, they are Abletec amps designed by Patrik Bostrom. When I first brought attention to Abletec and Pascal months ago, most on this thread including Guido never heard of these brands. During the past several months I have read at least five other reviews on Forums by owners who purchased these amps with the same impressions. In a Euro high tech magazine interview I read awhile back with Patrik Bostrom, he explained he never liked the sound of Class D amps and his goal was to design an amp that sounds and performs like the best AB amps available. He has designed at least four new circuit technologies that have patents pending. I consider Patrik at the forefront of Class D engineering and rate him #1 and Bruno Putzeys #2. Bostrom is younger than Bruno and is a rising star as a Class D design engineer. The amps are manufactured in China by Swedish company, The Etal Group, who bought Abletec earlier this and work very closely with Patrik.
Audiozen, I can no longer find the Abletec web site:

http://www.abletec.com/

Any ideas?

G.
Now that is interesting, comments from actual D-sonic users. Looking forward to further experiences from them.
Audiozen, (and I use that pharse lightly), I quote you.

"12-19-12: Audiozen
The core problem with many Class D amps on the market such as Bel Canto, Nuforce, Red Dragon, Hypex, CIA, Wyred4Sound
and other light weight, cool running switching designs is that they are wall dependent, needing to rely on dedicated 15 or 20 amp a.c. lines since they lack large power supplies from a large bank of capacitors found in A and A/B
amps which sound better for that reason."

"If you want the best musical performance from a class D amp as the DS450M, don't waste your time on the 12 to 18 pound class D amps that will never provide the large current reserves since they lack large capacitor banks which is critically necessary to get the best performance from a full range speaker."

So, from your "expert opinion" the D-sonic can not possible sound great because it is "light weight", etc.

Several times I have asked if you EVER have heard the DS450M and you never answer. So if you have never heard it HOW can you say it sounds better then the others. And DO NOT say because of the tech and/or specs. And regardless according to you the D-sonic sounds great.

The D-sonic may sound very good, maybe even great. I can not give an OPINION as I have not heard it yet.

But I have heard the DS450M and can say IMHO it does not sound as good as the DAC, Spectron, Mola-Mola and the Veritas Amps. I would even say that the Arion Amps sound better.