DK Design Group X-Dream - wow

Has anybody seen the review on the DK Design Group X-Dream speakers?

http://www.positive-feedback.com/Issue20/dkdesignsf7.htm

I better start saving up.
betterthencrack
Not that your description is inaccurate just your spelling

schill

Zander \Zan"der\, n. [Cf. D. zand sand.] (Zo["o]l.) A European pike perch (Stizostedion lucioperca) allied to the wall-eye; -- called also sandari, sander, sannat, schill, and zant.

shill ( P ) Pronunciation Key (shl) Slang
n.
One who poses as a satisfied customer or an enthusiastic gambler to dupe bystanders into participating in a swindle.
Marakanetz...Actually, marble isn't good...it rings. It looks nice. A layered construction, for example using styrofoam and sheetrock, is pretty good. There is also a material, the name of which escapes me, which is like styrofoam but with the plastic replaced by metal. This stuff is quite light, can be machined, and is very rigid. But the best way to stiffen any structure, including loudspeaker enclosures, is to curve the walls. Sonotube (used in building construction to pour concrete) is good, even though it is made of cardboard. But, who would pay 25 grand for a cardboard loudspeaker?
Ellery911 - why do you think a high end car is a better return on your money then a high end speaker system? Are you saying that driving is more enjoyable then listening to music? Are you a truck driver?
Hi, Everyone!

I just have one thing to say. Don't judge until you have a chance to audition since everyone have their own taste. So, go to your local DK dealer and find out for yourself before making any more comments since it's unfair for DK as well as any speaker manufacturer.