DK Design Group X-Dream - wow

Has anybody seen the review on the DK Design Group X-Dream speakers?

http://www.positive-feedback.com/Issue20/dkdesignsf7.htm

I better start saving up.
betterthencrack
Marakanetz...Actually, marble isn't good...it rings. It looks nice. A layered construction, for example using styrofoam and sheetrock, is pretty good. There is also a material, the name of which escapes me, which is like styrofoam but with the plastic replaced by metal. This stuff is quite light, can be machined, and is very rigid. But the best way to stiffen any structure, including loudspeaker enclosures, is to curve the walls. Sonotube (used in building construction to pour concrete) is good, even though it is made of cardboard. But, who would pay 25 grand for a cardboard loudspeaker?
Ellery911 - why do you think a high end car is a better return on your money then a high end speaker system? Are you saying that driving is more enjoyable then listening to music? Are you a truck driver?
Hi, Everyone!

I just have one thing to say. Don't judge until you have a chance to audition since everyone have their own taste. So, go to your local DK dealer and find out for yourself before making any more comments since it's unfair for DK as well as any speaker manufacturer.
In what column on the bookkeeping ledger do you think those DK dollars go? Yes, those spent to bring this reviewer to hear these speakers? Marketing & Advertising, that's where. This is paid advertisement, plain and simple. If Mr. Khesin is committed to anything, it is the same thing that all business owners are: survival.

Investment & return...that is the name of the game. From drug companies, to cigarette makers, to audio manufacturers, they all pay to influence opinion. This is not about your health, your safety, or achieving audio nirvana. It's about making bucks. Either you make 'em, or you die. Period. That is why this guy is paid to come listen to a pair of stereo speakers, and that is why he writes what he does. Because he needs to eat!