Do Audiophiles blow speakers?

Ok so I am bored and curious, I have never and probably never will over-drive an amp or blow speakers....but I want to know if this happens with trained listeners or is mostly done by the masses of listeners who dont care about critical listening?
I know that lack of amp power usually blows a speaker, I just thought some stories would make for good reading.
chadnliz
My history of abuse:

Blew both woofers on a pair of Rogers LS3/5A's with a Quatre 250C.

Blew both woofers on a pair of Vandersteen IIA's with a pair of PS Audio IIc bridged monoblocks.

Blew a friend's AR-3A midrange with a Sansui AU-11000.

Cooked both tweeters on JBL L-166's with a Hafler XL-600.

Wasted 3 midrange drivers and 3 tweeters over the course of 7 years while owning Thiel CS3.6's with Krell's KSA-150 and MDA-300.

Sent a Wilson Watt 3 woofer to the cemetary with a Spectral DMA-180.

Arc'ed an E-stat panel to an early grave with a Krell FPB-600.

I don't think lack of amp power was a problem in any of these cases. Haven't blown anything on my B&W N801's yet, but tomorrow is another day.

Kids, loudness kills, so play it safe and buy a 2A3 SET amp.
I guess that critical listening is when you drive your system to a critical level of loudness ...

Fried a tweeter in my Forrests with VTL MB100 and Nikko Alpha400 in biamped setup.
I tend to listen to concert DVDs at "realistic" listening levels. Using a Marantz SR-18 receiver I've blown the bass driver on a pair of Alon IVs. The cones just became seperated, so not really a blow-out. I've also rattled the cabinets loose on a pair of Klipsch KLF-30s. The 30s were known for having faulty cabinets, so I'm not sure these were my fault either. Some criticize others for listening to music at higher volumes. But, just as personal preferences vary between speakers (ex: some love Klipsch, other despise them) so do preferences for listening levels.
Tafka steve, remind me not to invite you over -- you seem to have some pretty bad luck ;-)

I have blown my woofers (big Montana WAS 15") twice! Once was because straight dc went into them (there are no caps in my signal path) when a power relay went bad. The other time was volume related! Oh well. I had a blast and now know how to replace speaker components.