Tyler Acoustic vs. Paradigm

I am considering a set of Tyler Acoustic Taylo Ref. or Paradigm Studio 40. Close to same $$ and size. Any opinions on these?
gretsch6120
I own both the tyler ref monitor and linbrook sig monitor
which I think are both great speakers, also I would suggest you listen to both(tyler and paradigm), If you are in the Detroit area you are welcome to listen to mine.
As always I am in the ring for Paradigm ... I just love em. I'm actually running the Signature S4's but I was lead down that path by a friend with the Reference 40 v3. I think for the money they put out a great sound. Solid bass ... pretty easy to drive and can perform in a 2 channel or HT setup well. Unlike some higher end more dynamic speakers they are pretty amp friendly. By that I mean I have heard them through Denon and Rotel receivers, Nakamichi Stasis PA-7, Mark Levinson No. 23.5, Sansui AU-11000 and even a Carver M-500. Each setup had its own unique sound but the bass and clarity stood out each time. Sneak in a good sub and you will have pretty amazing sound in the $1500-$2000 price point.

The one thing I don’t like about them ... something which the Taylor's do very, very well is build an attractive cabinet. I understand the whole MDF density advantage but slap on some real wood veneer and charge us another $200 -at least make it an option. The Signatures could have the more exotic finishes but at least provide Oak and Cherry in the Reference line.

Glad i got that off my chest ...

I don’t want to take anything away from the Tyler product, as I have never heard them. I too am interested Tyler Acoustics and opinions regarding there sound especially from someone who has heard both.
Never heard the Tylers. But think about what your getting with either. The Tyler's are direct from the maker.No dealer/distributor cost figured in. Also look at the parts.
Your getting better parts with the Tyler across the board...no doubt about it.Will this make a difference ? IMHO it does if designed to work correctly in the cabinet. IMHO you have to start with good drivers and parts when building a speaker.There are other crucial factors but quality parts is a must.

If you can hear them ..this would be best. I think Ty offers a money back guarantee..so you don't have much to lose but shipping.

Ty has a home demo program also. Maybe there's one in your area so you can check them out.

Good luck