Tyler Acoustic vs. Paradigm

I am considering a set of Tyler Acoustic Taylo Ref. or Paradigm Studio 40. Close to same $$ and size. Any opinions on these?
gretsch6120
I like the Epos for various reasons. It has excellent pace, rhythm and timing, puts out a great, clear image that belies its size and has great imaging. It is a fantastic speaker for vocals and, although it doesn't go down too deep in the bass department, it's bass is fast and punchy.

These speakers MUST BE paired w/ the proper equipment or they can become grating. I listened to them w/ my Unison Research Unico... excellent match, imo.

I went with the Mystiques instead b/c they are even better than the M12 in most respects.

Hope this helps.
talked to Ty yesterday and my linbrooks are ready to ship, i have decided to go with nu force ref 9 for amps. and as i will eventually have a 5.1 ht a outlaw 990 prepro, onix x88 underwood 1+ upgrade cd, a musichall mm7 tt, and a balanced tech bp 2 conditioner, ps audio extreme speaker cable, and interconnects for cd, audioquest Jaguar balanced for amp to pre, its been almost 3 months since that bad girl katrina came threw and wiped us out, but once i get my new system up and running life will surely be going forward,
I'm ordering the Taylo Reference monitors after auditioning the Paradigm Studio 40s. The only question is whether I'll upgrade the order to the Taylo 7Us instead. I liked Ty's upgrade programs too.