Is polk Lsi15 too big for my 20x13x8 room?

I am considering Polk Lsi15 for my set up. I listen to mostly classical music at a easy listening level. I sit about 11 feet from the speakers. I am wondering if there is such a thing as speakers being too big for the size of the room. I understand the voulume control button, however the amp needs to push enough power for the music to really open up, doesn't it? I understand the best music for the push and pull amp comes out between 5-10w. As for the amp and cd player I am still considering several options. MFA3.2 or A3.5, Bryston B100, Krell 300i, classe cap-160, something around $1200 used. Can someone help? Michi
odnok123
Besides Tylers suggested above, also consider Salk Veraicty HT3 (or QW) and Zu Druids. All 3 companies have a dedicated following.
I have never heard of them, but I will check them out. Thank you.

Thank you Newbee, Audiokicks and Aktchi. I will do some more reading.
This forum is so full of information. Reading all these threads can be a full time job. I like to hear from someone who actually owns Polk Lsi15 and listens to classical music at moderate level. Anyone?
Odnok, Start a new thread - as it is only folks with experience with room set up are likely to note your present post and respond.
I have the Lsi15s in a room just about your size (19x12x8). They are not to big for the room, I love the sound. Right now I'm using a Rotel RA-1062 integrated to power them, the
Rotel does 95-100 into 4 ohms & these really sound great together. I really don't listen to alot of classical but I did last weekend, Living Stereo SACD Pictures at Exhibition & The Film Music of Gerry Goldsmith SACD. Sound was really great, nice smooth highs with great detail & nice deep bass, I listened at moderate levels, nothing loud. Loud was next with Buckethead! I use a Sony 222ES SACD/CD player. I've only had them about a month but so far I think they are great speakers.

With CDs I use a Behringer Ultracurve Pro DEQ 24/96 digital EQ. With this I can really dial in the sound I want, I couldn't live without it. CDs I used to think sounded bad I can now get to sound great.