About the new Wilson Audio Watt/Puppy 8

What are the differences between the Wilson Audio Watt/Puppy 7 and the new Watt/Puppy 8? And how much is the MSRP of the new Watt/Puppy 8? Thanks.
bluesky
No I haven't heard them although I have a great interest in doing so

I just felt that it was a pretty bold statememnt made by Hifimaniac that someone dumped his Wilson X-2's in favor of the Definition. His implied that the Definition is a better speaker. I would simply suggest that as good as the Defintion is, it isn't in the same league as the X-2. I suppose that my statement can be construed as just as bold and it is not because I own a pair.
>>it was a pretty bold statememnt made by Hifimaniac that someone dumped his Wilson X-2's in favor of the Definition<<

Not bold, factual.

>>I would simply suggest that as good as the Defintion is, it isn't in the same league as the X-2.<<

Both bold and suppositional
I've heard the Alexandrias in a dealer's room with $60k worth of electronics. I was with a friend. We both agreed my Definition Pro setup smoked them.

I didn't expect this. The room had over $200k worth of equipment playing and I expected to be blown away. Well, I wasn't. I could go on but won't.

To say that one speaker isn't in another's league without hearing it is foolish.
I've heard the Alexandrias in a dealer's room with $60k worth of electronics. I was with a friend. We both agreed my Definition Pro setup smoked them.
I can relate. The $1000/hr. Las Vegas hooker couldn't make me fall in love with her either. I'm telling you, marriage is da bomb!
I agree; there is no way the Zu Definition are in the same league as the Wilson Alexandria. I was merely pointing out that an owner of the Alexandria felt they were. I am not attempting to slam Dave or any of his products; I was a very happy owner of them for years. The Wilson product is excellent. You will never meet a man with more character and class than Dave Wilson. My point is there is other contenders that compete very easily, (the Definitions being one) at a fraction of the cost. In a very big room with good electronics, I'd buy the Alexandria's if cost weren't an issue. The better comparison for the Definitions is the Watt/Puppy 7. I haven't heard the 8's so I can't comment, but I think the masses would be very surprised at how good this speaker sounds for only $9K or $10k plus another amp for the Pro version. I just want everyone to be aware of a product that could save them lots of money, but not enjoyment. Also, with a no-risk 60-day return policy, why not rule them out before you spend an additional $20k for the Watt/Puppy 8's. In the end, I don't care what others decide to buy. I am a very satisfied customer of the Zu's and a former satisfied Wilson owner. I am glad I could pocket some change but still have killer sound.