About the new Wilson Audio Watt/Puppy 8

What are the differences between the Wilson Audio Watt/Puppy 7 and the new Watt/Puppy 8? And how much is the MSRP of the new Watt/Puppy 8? Thanks.
bluesky
I've heard the Alexandrias in a dealer's room with $60k worth of electronics. I was with a friend. We both agreed my Definition Pro setup smoked them.

I didn't expect this. The room had over $200k worth of equipment playing and I expected to be blown away. Well, I wasn't. I could go on but won't.

To say that one speaker isn't in another's league without hearing it is foolish.
I've heard the Alexandrias in a dealer's room with $60k worth of electronics. I was with a friend. We both agreed my Definition Pro setup smoked them.
I can relate. The $1000/hr. Las Vegas hooker couldn't make me fall in love with her either. I'm telling you, marriage is da bomb!
I agree; there is no way the Zu Definition are in the same league as the Wilson Alexandria. I was merely pointing out that an owner of the Alexandria felt they were. I am not attempting to slam Dave or any of his products; I was a very happy owner of them for years. The Wilson product is excellent. You will never meet a man with more character and class than Dave Wilson. My point is there is other contenders that compete very easily, (the Definitions being one) at a fraction of the cost. In a very big room with good electronics, I'd buy the Alexandria's if cost weren't an issue. The better comparison for the Definitions is the Watt/Puppy 7. I haven't heard the 8's so I can't comment, but I think the masses would be very surprised at how good this speaker sounds for only $9K or $10k plus another amp for the Pro version. I just want everyone to be aware of a product that could save them lots of money, but not enjoyment. Also, with a no-risk 60-day return policy, why not rule them out before you spend an additional $20k for the Watt/Puppy 8's. In the end, I don't care what others decide to buy. I am a very satisfied customer of the Zu's and a former satisfied Wilson owner. I am glad I could pocket some change but still have killer sound.
"We both agreed my Definition Pro setup smoked them."

How about your speakers against mine in my system. I would be happy to welcome the challenge. This is not to disparage the Zu but to use the standard preppie adjective of "smoked them" always gives me pause to laugh

If I were to offer up any suggestion as an alternative and less money speaker as an alternative to the WP 8 I would seriously consider the Alon Mini