Suggestions on an integrated amp for Merlin TSMM

Looking for a moderate priced integrated amp for the merlin TSM M's. Any suggestions?
wizard
Anyone using an Ars-Sonum Filarmonia SE integrated with speakers other than Merlin? If so, what?

Also, what's the bias procedure for the Filarmonia SE? Is it manual, auto? If manual, is it an easy procedure that can be accessed from the front?
Can't wait to get my Filharmonia! I'm using a sophia electric el34 with my vsm-mm. Quite pleased with this setup for now.
Jamesw20, your reply is common with others I have found on the web about the Filarmonia...Merlin owners awaiting delivery.

Anyone using an Ars-Sonum Filarmonia SE integrated with speakers other than Merlin? If so, what?

I figure the answer is no, BTW, since to my knowledge there are only 15 or so of these amps in the US.
I waited quite a while for my Filharmonia but it was worth the wait. I am working on a review on both the speakers and the amp. To answer your question it is auto-bias.

troy
Auto bias. Thanks, Tarichar.

Since the amp appears to have been "tuned" to work ideally with the Merlins (no 4, 8, or 16 ohm taps, for example), I'm interested to know how it performs with loudspeakers other than Merlin. It does seem to be a well built amplifier.