sub for $3500 or less

started this thread in the home theatre section, but maybe better suited for the speaker forum. just got a great tv and looking for the "super" sub...i'm only running 2 channel and the sub would be for movies...i'm very pleased with my system so far and believe that a bad a** sub is long over due...i very much enjoy movie night...budget is $3500 or less and would appreciate any advice from my fellow audiogon comrads... thanks, brent
128x128knollbrent
it's all good dude...i asked for advice and got it- it's been appreciated as i have stated....do i have to buy what YOU tell me to buy? you must have a lot of equipt if you buy what everyone recommends.
You missed the point. But now I understand why you bought the Piega.

Enjoy your sub... "dude".
Fiddler- Settle down, beavis. You're being a little unfriendly to someone you don't know. The velo is a great sub, I own the DD15, but he decided to go a different direction. I don't feel as though my "time is wasted" from reading or participating in this thread.

Good luck with the Piega, I owned the P10s at one point in "refridgerator white." I'll always remember how smooth that tweeter sounded...