What's the greatest bargain in SET these days?

Hi, Gang,
I response to my recent review of the Reference 3A De Capo BE speaker, someone wrote that if you really want to hear them sing, you should try them with a SET amp, or words to that effect.
That got me thinking. The De Capo's are 92 db efficient, which (correct me if I'm wrong) seems kind of borderline for low-power SET amps.
In any event, right now I'm running mine with a pair of Manley Mahi mono-blocks. They are switchable from triode (20 watts) to "ultra linear" (40 watts). I run them in triode all the time, and in my room, the volume knob almost never goes past 9 o'clock; more would just be too loud.
All that said, what do you guys think of running the De Capo's with a SET amp? And if I did, what's the best bargain in SET's these days?
Thanks!
rebbi
Jetrexpro,
Forgot all about the fact that AN makes kits. Their cheapest 300b kit is $2250... not chump change but not stratospheric, either. Tube Audio Labs asks you to email him for prices, which I may do. Thanks for the tips.
Alright I'll play. I don't have a great deal of experience with SET'S although I do own one, which I purchased to replace a Jolida 102a in a second system. I've paired it to a passive SMD pot....highly modified Klipsch Hersey and 2 M&k 150 subs. This system just plain works.....powerful and dynamic. It took a lot of tweaking to get the Heresy to sound as good as they do now. The amp is also a big part of the end result....as much as I was fond of the little Jolida....this simply blows it away.

The amp I'm referring to is a GTA SE40 with sonic craft upgrade plus other special tweaks....bee's wax caps...rhodium post and rca's...etc.

Any....best value to me is equal to price performance ratio. I paid 500 and put another 100 into it....and with that I think it is a contender.
Alright I'll play. I don't have a great deal of experience with SET'S although I do own one, which I purchase to replace a Jolida 102a in a second system. I've paired it to a passive SMD pot....highly modified Klipsch Hersey and 2 M&k 150 subs. This system just plain works.....powerful and dynamic. It took a lot of tweaking to get the Heresy to sound as good as they do now. The amp is also a big part of the end result....as much as I was fond of the little Jolida....this simply blows it away.

The amp I'm referring to is a GTA SE40 with sonic craft upgrade plus other special tweaks....bee's wax caps...rhodium post and rca...etc.

Any....best value to me is equal to price performance ratio. I paid 500 and put another 100 into it....and with that I think it is a contender.