Are the Klipschorns mainly for Classical music ??

I recently purchased a pair of Klipschorns. I also purchased a pair of Cornwalls. It seems that the Cornwalls are crisp and clean and a shade boxy while the Klipschorns are a very open sound. I have found the Klipschorns to be very good for classical music and some Satriani and Eric Johnson. I find that classic rock leaves alot to be desired because the recordings seem to be less than what I expected. I would like to hear comments from Klipschorn owners as well as Cornwall owners......thanks
allsmiles
Thanks Greg....I have already talked with Dan Wescott and Al Crites and have info about Al Klapp.(sp). I will try and google it. Thank you for the suggestion. I have heard the A crossover is better than the original AA crossover which came in the 78's. I also heard the ALK is a good replacement. I am not as knowledgable as many people on this site and the Klipsch Forum. I am trying to make the best decision but I am still amazed how much better the 92's are. I don't even have them in the corners of the room yet and they are totally awesome. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks again.
If you have the original crossovers in those 78 K-horns, the caps are surely as dry as the Atacama Desert, making the speakers sound thin and edgy. Doing the mods (re-wiring with silver, updating the crossovers, installing the horn/tweeter kit from ALK OR dampening the original horns) are all transformational upgrades for the K-horn.

Enjoy!
Boa2....the 92's sound so much better than the 78's. It is a world of difference. All my cds sound phenomenal now. I am one happy camper.....every day is like Christmas now !!!!I am really enjoying the 92's. I don't even have the 92's in the corners yet and they are awesome !!!! The 78's are in the corners of the room and I only have 1 full corner left in the room. I am listening to Robin Trower "Bridge of Sighs" right now and it is crisp clean and superb. I definitely got to do something to the 78's.
After you do all these upgrades (in this case we're talking K-horn, but others as well. I'm not trying to single out these speakers) are you really left with a K-horn? Do "transformational upgrades" still equal K-horn..etc...Sort of like APL3910/Exemplar3910/Denon 3910/Dan Wright3910. The list goes on.. In this case, as in many, it appears that stock K-horns don't cut it. They require a plethora of upgrades to arrive at greatness.