Subwoofer for Harbeth M30?

Has anyone had any success integrating a subwoofer with these speakers?
kensetsu
Have the velodyne 1200s. Took awhile to dial in to taste, but worth the trouble. Seems to open up the Harbeths quite a bit. Velodynes can be found all over the internet at huge discounts!
I have my M30 in a 20x20 room and I don't think they need bass augmentation at all. I can actually feel my carpet shaking with some Mahler. By no means does M30 extends flat down to 30hz, but the response at 30hz was respectable. I am running these out of an all balanced ayre system.
Anybody ever consider using the Vandersteen 2Wq subwoofer. The propaganda that I've read suggests that they'll integrate seemlessly with just about anything.... including my ex mother-in-law. Anyone have any experiences that they'd like to share. By the way, I'm referring to experiences with the subwoofer.
Darn! I messed up that joke. I meant that they'll mate well with anything, including my ex mother-in-law. oh well.
Yes, those are great subs. They do require a highpass crossover I believe. so that means you need an amp and preamp or an integrated with pre-out and amp-in. This way one can free up the harbeth from anything below about 80Hz so it can concentrate on the mid-range. Search out what Bob Reynolds has to say about this type of set up here on agone. What he says makes a lot to sence regarding highpass filters (crossovers) and distortion. As for me, I think the sound of the radial driver is so delicious down to 45hz, I thought it a pitty to use a high pass--but I might try it in the future. Also check out the Vandersteen website, It will explain better than I can regarding the philosophy behind their subs and how they work.
Cheers!