Which speakers will fill 5,000 cubic ft coherently

In porevious threads I've bemoaned the fact that my Kharma 3.2 FEs don't fill the room, 17 X 23 X 15 ft ceilings with a vertical enough soundstage, as though the speakers are literally too small. I have been advised to raise them,which I have done, , I have told to get taller, line arrays, even given names of custom speaker makers. Any specic recommendations from those that have had, and have conquered, this issue.
springbok10
FWIW, Classic Audio Reproductions loudspeakers utilize TAD/Pioneer drivers.
FWIW, Classic Audio Reproductions loudspeakers utilize TAD/Pioneer drivers.

I didn't know that, but they sounded quite good with Ralph's amps at RMAF. I didn't go there because of Springbok10's comment about his wife's distaste for the appearance of horns. For me horns come in all shapes and sizes so I don't really get the blanket rejection. The CAR speakers were gorgeous to my eyes and did sound great, as I said. The TAD Pioneers would still get my vote and $ were I to choose. But, for a huge-room filling sound I do agree that horns are an excellent recommendation and the CAR speakers were outstanding and may indeed to better at filling a huge room. The CAR speakers were playing in one of the largest rooms at the show (greater in volume than Springbok10's) and had no problems filling that room with lifelike sound. The TAD Pioneers were in a large room as well, but the volume of that room was significantly smaller as the ceilings were lower. Still, it was probably equal to the volume of the room Springbok10 is trying to fill. Those speakers just seemed to do everything right.
If you scroll down the page on the Classic Audio Reproductions Contemporary Line page, you will see the T5. These look like traditional box speakers, yet they are 94dB and 16 ohms. I don't believe the T5 use a horn, although the T3 do...and they don't look like traditional horn speakers either.
Thank you for the very helpful responses. The Classic Audio Reproduction line look fine, but are too wide for my space. The Kharamas are 7" wide - I cant go much beyond 10" wide to fit in the apce between the amp Boxes and the corners.