Which speakers will fill 5,000 cubic ft coherently

In porevious threads I've bemoaned the fact that my Kharma 3.2 FEs don't fill the room, 17 X 23 X 15 ft ceilings with a vertical enough soundstage, as though the speakers are literally too small. I have been advised to raise them,which I have done, , I have told to get taller, line arrays, even given names of custom speaker makers. Any specic recommendations from those that have had, and have conquered, this issue.
springbok10
If you scroll down the page on the Classic Audio Reproductions Contemporary Line page, you will see the T5. These look like traditional box speakers, yet they are 94dB and 16 ohms. I don't believe the T5 use a horn, although the T3 do...and they don't look like traditional horn speakers either.
Thank you for the very helpful responses. The Classic Audio Reproduction line look fine, but are too wide for my space. The Kharamas are 7" wide - I cant go much beyond 10" wide to fit in the apce between the amp Boxes and the corners.
There are 2 speakers that will blow you away if you like slam.I just learned what that ment using ab ae-3 pre cheap as dirt with tubes that cost more th it vdid.
#1. IRS Vs ask Bill at Millersound if he can get them the Atmas will be fine the 6 woofer line array is self powered. The WAF factor might be a problem at 7' and 4 columns but I never herad anything better. They are Rare the only guy who seems to know where they are is Bill. Also your budget might be strecht.
The other is the famous but now forgotten Duntechs a very big speaker reccommened to me but my dedicated listening area wont accomodate them. Believe it not these ultra speakers sell for $3,00 to $5,000. They heavy at 350 lbs each but if you want fine detail and don't play at 90 db wich considerable I know . A friend and I tried to listen to Bad to the Bone at 100Db and up. I just couldn't takeit. BTW we used my vintage Klipsch La Scalas. No onev was killed or injured. I wouldn't try that with my JMs which are "Old Hat" but the utopias are great.
Ralph I thought Liked the Klipsch imitations, like the man said CAR I tyhink>