Spendor s3/5 upgrade recommendation?

does anyone tried upgrading the spendor s3/5. some says upgrading capacitor make a different? suggestion ? anyone have spendor s3/5 crossover schematic?
milen007
You might try the Spendor group on Yahoo. See:
http://groups.yahoo.com/search?query=spendor

However, speaking in general terms, Spendors are thought of as a very well-thought out design with very appropriate component selection. One typically doesn't see much in the way of mods being recommended or suggested.
Per Mlsstl's sentiment above , Spendor itself modded (changed the crossover) for the newer S 3/5 SE version and some (myself included) prefer the earlier version to the newer. Change is newer but not always better!
I too would strongly advise against altering the speakers. Depending on what you think you are missing, add a subwoofer or move to a different model.
Have to agree w/the above posts. If you're looking for a change, I cannot more highly recommend the Krix "Equinox." For $231 New (Silver) to a little over $325 for the Jarrah wood option from Full Compass. These spks. are a steal and most importantly sound fantastic. The Spendors are great spks. but the Krix's go lower, are easilier to drive and IMO sound more open and detailed. Superb midrange and image beautifully. Regards, Bill.