Emerald Physics CS-2, Opinions Please

Hello all:

I found and read a couple of older threads regarding these speakers, I've been talking with the dealer, and I have read everything I could find on the internet. I understand the DSP's role and the need to bi-amp. The last step befor I plunk down the plastic, is to ask those of you that have them what you think?

What are the pluses and minuses? If you have had them for a couple of months are you still happy? any regrets?

Best regards,

Dave
consttraveler
Tvad,

If you are in the Boston area you can hear the CS2's at my place.

George
Kck- You may call it "threadcrapping" (new term to me but I am way too old to be a digital native); I imagine Tvad calls it healthy skepticism seasoned with a soupcon of cynicism. I don't think any insult was intended, but then again, neither of us is a direct party to the exchange. If peacemaking w/o apologizing is the same as agreeing to disagree, then I'm all for it. In fact I'm all for peacemaking in any form. This is not that serious an issue. For me at least, its like having a beer with folks of similar bent; friendly "arguments" discussions, whatever.
As our friend warrenh would say; peace.
Swampwalker, this page may give you and tvad some idea of insinuation and related etiquette:
http://www.cnn.com/2008/LIVING/wayoflife/05/16/rs.phrases.to.avoid/index.html

If you are "too old to be a digital native", then you are surely old enough to remember when people in public had manners. And no, my meaning was not "agree to disagree". (People have a hard time with being corrected nowadays and look for alternative endings as a result; your suggesting this is an example).

My meaning simply was: "that's bad behavior and stupid to boot". Too bad I had to explain it. Now I will let it rest, but will understand if you must have the last word. I may re-join this thread to discuss the speaker, but will not address this topic again. There's only so much one can do or say to get the message across.
I would buy the Emerald Physics CS-2 sight unseen just because of who said what about them and because I have been hearing about open baffle speakers for a couple of years now. The idea makes sense to me and this particular attempt at the design concept has been roundly applauded.

Besides that, Underwood Wally is the consummate entrepreneur. You can bet he knows what he is doing in buying a monopoly on these speakers.