Von Schweikert speakers..

Hello ladies and gentlemen. I would be interested in hearing any feedback from folks who either own or have done A/B comparisons between the Von Schweikerts (any models but specifically the VR4 SR MKIIs or VR4 JR MKIIs) and the Wilson puppies and sophias or the B&W 802Ds. For those of you who own them I would be interested in hearing which amplifiers you chose to drive them and why. Thanks in advance.
128x128es347
Fplanner:

Yes that would be pretty much ideal. I have been on the phone with Albert several times the last few days and have the VS4 SR mkIIs on order. I don't really need to hear them up front with the 90 day trial they offer. I am planning to attend the show in Las Vegas this January. Can't wait.
I don't think you'll be disappointed. And Albert's no crook. Since I have a large room I discussed with him whether I should get the Unifield 3 or the (more expensive) VR5 Anniversary Edition. He convinced me that the smaller Unifield 3 should work just fine and he was right! I couldn't be happier with my purchase.

Your speakers will take a while to break in but your patience will be well rewarded.
"I don't think you'll be disappointed. And Albert's no crook."
Now on both counts it would depend on who you ask.
Happy listenig with your VSA speakers, you are indeed in for a treat. I have found driving them with my 50 watt tube integrated, or my 250 watt SS Acurus amp to be audio heaven.